Millet sports running socks Millet Men´s clothing Pants mountain , Millet Aiguilles Vertes Cordura Pants mountain Black Men´s clothing,Millet shoes climbing,discountable price Millet clothing ambleside,Largest Fashion Store
New this summer, this mountain pant is designed for the keen adventurer and built for alpine environments and hiking, trekking and via ferrata. Expert Series The Aiguilles Vertes Cordura pant draws its name from the Mont-Blanc mountain ranges summit, in Haute-Savoie, rising to 4 122 meters. It delivers high performance in challenging environments with abrasion resistance and ergonomics. The Drynamic™ Xtrem, made with Cordura®, a high-performance fiber recognized for its resistance to abrasion and tearing, shave grams without sacrificing durability and sturdiness. The combination of Spandex fibers further enhances comfort in action and an anti-UV treatment provides yet additional protection. The Regular Fit™ prioritizes comfort and ease of movement with a great deal of room to accommodate layering without binding or restricting movement. The ergonomic design, with a soft and flat waistband, seamless leg inseam and pre-shaped knees, brings an additional level of articulation, enhancing comfort and freedom of movement. A quick access, zippered back pocket allows to securely stow small items while on via ferrata, alpine trek or hiking session.
- Comfortable waistband build
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 zipped back pocket
- DRYNAMIC™ Xtrem Cordura®
- Wicking - UPF 40+
- Weight 0.34 Kg
- Cordura is a must in terms of fabric reinforcement, due to its tight weave. It is highly resistant to wear and tear, abrasion and scuff. Perfect for intense outdoor activities. It is used in large volume bags and packs as well as added reinforcement.
- Drynamic technology is the fruit of our research and offers many advantages: perfect moisture evacuation, rapid drying, ease of maintenance and durability over time.
- MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact™» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
- Comfort in action and maximum freedom of movement.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Are you looking for Millet Aiguilles Vertes Cordura Pants? At Biggest Discount UK
you will find all types of Pants mountain products from the best brands. For example from Millet, a leading brand in the industry and guarantees you the best manufacturing quality. Do not wait any longer and equip yourself with products from our outdoor store.
Millet - Men´s clothing - Pants mountain ,Color: black