Millet trail running Millet Men´s clothing Jackets windproof , Millet K Shhield Hoodie Jackets windproof Red Men´s clothing,Millet clothing new york,fabulous collection gregoire Millet triathlon,prestigious
Designed for a wide variety of ascents, this stretch, softshell action jacket is built with the ELEMENT SHIELD? MATRIX 3L laminate. The K SHIELD HOODIE puts breathability and mobility first, as well a s total wind resistance. You stay dry, whatever your exertion level. Durable water repellency and the technical hood absorb weather fluctuations for multi-season comfort with no in-action restrictions. The jackets fabric is also very abrasion resistant. On the shoulders, super-rugged TOUGHTEX? reinforcements protect the areas most vulnerable to stresses and rubbing. The functional ergonomics are compatible with backpack and harness. The ideal solution for committing mountaineering trips.
- Athletic fit, Flex Comfort? build
- Toughtex? reinforced shoulders
- Technical, ergonomic hood
- Pit vents
- Zipped handwarmer pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Zipped closure, adjustable hem and cuffs
- Element Shield? Matrix 3L
- Waterproofness 5 000Mm - Breathability 5 000 G/M²/24H
- 86% Polyester 14% Elastane
- 73% Polyamide 14% Polyester 13% Polyuretane
- 480 gr
- Alpine fit: Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
- Element shield: Millet Element Shield answers all needs related to mountain sports that require breathability , waterproof and windproof performance as well as comfort. The 3 layer structure delivers durable water and humidity management with high...
- Used by Chamonix mountain Guides: Millet works with the Chamonix Guides Company. The Chamonix Guides are equipped with our latest innovations and thus, they are the first to test and validate our product designs. This guarantee to serve pure practitioners with the...
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section ?Products Containing Down, below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Do you love outdoor? Get your Millet K Shhield Hoodie and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Millet gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Men´s clothing for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective outdoor models possible, most of our Jackets windproof items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Millet - Men´s clothing - Jackets windproof,Color: red
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.