Millet shoes buy Millet Climbing Crashpads , Millet Rock Land Pad Crashpads Majolica Blue Climbing,Millet clothing cheap,stylish Millet sports bluetooth headset,100% top quality
This crash pad is designed for the climber and built for safe landing when bouldering. It features high impact absorption and durability with a beveled hinge and reinforced corners. The angled hinge better keeps objects from protruding through the hinge from underneath than the basic straight hinge. It also allows the pad to pack easily, folding flat, and shoulder straps and a carry handle facilitate transportation. A gear holding skirt allows to store your chalk bag, rope and climbing shoes.
- Beveled center fold / Reinforced corners
- Folds in two for transport
- Closes with 3 straps and metal buckles
- Gear holding skirt
- Carry handle / Carried by shoulder straps
- Unfolded size: 100 cm x 100 cm / Thickness: 10 cm
- Folded size: 100 cm x 57 cm x 20 cm
- P 600 D
- P 1200 D
- Dual density foams: Polyethylen and Polyurethan
- Weight 3.54 Kg
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Order now your Millet Rock Land Pad and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Millet Rock Land Pad, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Millet Rock Land Pad is in stock and the price is . With our variety of Crashpads articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
Millet - Climbing - Crashpads
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.