veste Millet running Millet Climbing Jackets , Millet Stolen Sweat Hoodie Woman Jackets Heather Velvet Climbing,Millet shoes price,largest collection cindy Millet triathlon,100% Satisfaction Guarantee
For warming up on the first pitches of route on summer mornings, or staying snug in cool weather, this womens heathered hoodie offers extreme thermal comfort with climbing-dedicated female ergonomics . Relaxed in style, the LD STOLEN SWEAT HOODIE combines a very high grade of SMART BLEND? COTTON/polyester, which enhances the benefit of in-action warmth. Natural softness, superior thermal insulation, wicking maximized by quick drying - and its easy care too. It keeps its initial shape even after numerous wash cycles. The raglan-sleeve build with seamless shoulders frees up climbing moves and promotes mobility in an original style.
- Integral hood with drawcord
- Ribbed hem and cuffs
- Handwarmer pockets
- Exclusive Millet graphics
- Heavy Smart-Blend? Cotton Knit
- 68% Cotton 32% Polyester
- 766 gr
- Climbing Fit: Climbing clothes are designed to provide comfort when worn and freedom of movement. In addition to that are the reinforcements and features specific to the practice.
- Smart Blend Cotton: Smart Blend Cotton is a hybrid fabric that provides a feeling of freshness and lightness on the skin, whilst exploiting the natural comfort of cotton.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section ?Products Containing Down, below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Discover the full range of outdoor products from Millet that we have in stock and at the best price. At wide varieties Chicago
, your online outdoor store allows you to buy online our top product Millet Stolen Sweat Hoodie Woman from your house with all the guarantees of sending within 24/48h.
Millet - Climbing - Jackets
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.