Millet Sports Millet Climbing Jackets , Millet Supreme Hoodie Woman Jackets Maui Blue Climbing,Millet shoes price,Discount Millet outdoor clothing us,reputable site
Upgraded this summer, this hooded sweatshirt is designed for climbers and belayers and built for sport climbing, climbing trips and every other day. Roc Session Series This pullover hoodie is designed for climbers and belayers and built to keep you cozy and comfortable. The Heavy stretch bi-face™ knit is super stretchy, moisture wicking and soft. This hoodie will keep its shape, flexibility and soft touch overtime, even after many washes. The ribbed cuffs and hem maintain the hoodie in place and a Regular Fit™ with raglan sleeves prioritizes comfort and freedom of movement. Sleek handwarmer pockets and the pulls high collar will keep you snug on those cool early-morning or late-afternoon bouldering problems, but we guarantee youll rummage through your drawers for this hoodie every time youre just going to hangout.
- Stretch fabric and raglan sleeves for greater range of movement
- Integral hood with drawcord adjustment
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- 2 handwarmer pockets
- Exclusive Millet graphics
- Heavy stretch bi-face™ knit
- 48% CO 48% MODAL 4% EA - 260 g/m2
- Weight 0.45 Kg
- Comfort in action and maximum freedom of movement.
- 4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
In addition, Millet Supreme Hoodie Woman in the Climbing category from your online outdoor store, you can find other products related with Jackets. If you are interested in buying other products from the brand Millet, at best-loved London
, you will find a big variety in outdoor products that can also interest you. Millet is focused on innovation and improving the outdoor experience for both beginner and advanced level while maintaining low prices.
Millet - Climbing - Jackets
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.